Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the design of natural gas meter and regulator stations and other associated facilities.
- Develop calculations, equipment specifications, requisitions, sketches, and drawings.
- Working daily with multi-disciplined teams on project design, budget, and schedule.
- Developing design, procurement, and specifications for equipment and systems.
- Specify and order pipe, valves, and equipment. Analyze and compare equipment quotations.
- Performing pipe stress analysis, pressure drop calculations, flow and pressure requirements.
- Sizing meters, regulators, and other equipment.
- Apply working knowledge of the natural gas design codes.
- Develop cost estimates and proposals in response to client requests.
- Review of drawings for fabrication and construction of piping and equipment systems. This will include interdisciplinary work with civil, electrical, process, and controls project groups
- Field support for natural gas meter station design, construction, startup, and operations.
- Travel to sites approximately 10% of the time to gather design data.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- 8-15 years’ minimum experience with piping systems, pumps, valves, heat exchangers, heaters, coolers, and pressure vessels.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers, clients, and subcontractors
- Ability to write, draw, and verbally express ideas clearly, and multitask.
- Ability to set priorities, to be self-disciplined and consistent.
- Computer literacy in MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Hands-on experience in the field/at sites preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS degree in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering; FE preferred
- 8 to 15 years work experience.
Please send us your updated Resume at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards