Annual Targeted salary-
USD125k to USD145k + RSU
The Senior Application Failure Analysis Engineer will perform system (or Power Supply) and product level failure analysis to determine root cause of product application failures to support RMA and customer issues.
Debugging and functionality verification of AC/DC and DC/DC switching power supply modules in various topographies using Power Integration’s devices will be an essential part of the job responsibility.
• This position also requires conducting experiments to identify potential weaknesses and sensitivity of P.I. products towards various power supply design parameters.
• Provide comprehensive technical reports to customers on findings from product failure investigations.
• Provide corrective actions to internal and external customers based on the results of the analysis.
• Responsibility will also include effective verbal and written communication of results, which will be used to drive improvements in product design, process technology, and applications. Such communication will require, but not limited to, writing cogent and convincing technical reports suitable for external customers.
• Fluent verbal, read, and written communication skill in Mandarin is required.
• 5+ years of experience in power supply application engineering and/or failure analysis involving power semiconductors, analog, and/or mixed-signal devices.
• Expertise in fault isolation at chip level as well as switch-mode power supply system level.
• Hands-on experience in bench/lab testing and debugging of switching power supply design or applications. In-depth understanding of both digital and analog circuits, device physics, and IC fabrication processes will be given preference.
• Ability to interpret IC ATE test data log, system-level schematics, the IC level schematics, and IC layout of CMOS and bipolar devices.
• Good technical writing skill
• BSEE or equivalent discipline is required, a candidate with MSEE will be given preference.
Please send me your Resumes/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wazeer Khan LLC