Job scope & responsibilities:
Location. Branchburg New Jersey
Targeted Annual Salary. $180K plus.
Staff MOCVD / GAN Process Development Engineer
· Support MOCVD process manufacturing and engineering activities on multi-wafer production reactors for high voltage devices.
· Troubleshoot MOCVD material growth issues.
· Will oversee material characterization and analysis using Double XRD, Photoluminescence and TEM.
· Ensure that all epitaxial materials meet the specifications.
· Support yield and uptime improvement activities
· Interact closely with Device and Foundry Engineering groups to develop novel high voltage FETs for next generation low and high power applications.
· The ideal candidate will be willing to support reactor maintenance activities.
· Min of 5 years experience in MOCVD manufacturing of III-Vs nitrides materials.
· Min of MS in Material Science or equivalent, Ph.D preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Manufacturing methodologies such as SPC, yield/cost and process management.
We can sponsor your work visa in case you qualify.
Please send us your updated Resume/CV for considerations.
Wazeer Khan LLC