Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Field Service Engineer based out of Stuttgart, Germany to be responsible for maintaining mission essential systems while providing direct support to end users in an operational environment.
- Be proficient supporting a distributed LINUX server and Database environment – Virtual and Physical.
- Problem solve complex IT topics and take initiative to recommend and implement solutions.
- Positive attitude and user support oriented, willingness to teach and advise on technical and functional issues.
- Be required to meet short notice operational requirements.
Here's What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience supporting distributed systems in an enterprise production environment or mission command experience in lieu of
- 3+ years working with and understanding TCP/IP networking, including addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- 3+ years of experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc.).
- Must have a Security+ certification
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Previous military assignment or employment history in Special Operations or SOCEUR.
- Interact and collaborate with war-fighters on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Collect customer requirements and train users.
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary.
- Desire to learn new technologies to share and build knowledge with the teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 – $147,100
Colorado: $90,700 – $127,100
New York City: $105,000 – $147,100
Washington: $96,600 – $135,200
Thanks And Regards