We are seeking a TS/SCI cleared Field Service Engineer based out of Camp Humphreys, Korea to be responsible for maintaining mission essential systems while providing direct support to end users in an operational environment.
- Be proficient supporting a distributed LINUX server and Database environment – Virtual and Physical.
- Problem solve complex IT topics and take initiative to recommend and implement solutions.
- Positive attitude and user support oriented, willingness to teach and advise on technical and functional issues.
- Be required to meet short notice operational requirements
Here's What You Need:
- 1+ years experience supporting distributed systems in an enterprise production environment or mission command experience in lieu of
- 1+ years working with and understanding TCP/IP networking, including addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- 1+ years experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc.).
- Security+ certification or higher required to meet DOD 8570 requirements
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% and must have valid passport
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 3+ years Linux Systems experience.
- Field Operations experience
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Collect customer requirements and train users.
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary.
- Desire to learn new technologies to share and build knowledge with the teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required in DISS
Thanks And Regards