Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Data Modeler who will be responsible for leading the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of logical and physical data models required to implement business processes and solutions
- Developing new and modifying existing data models to support data engineering activities.
- Understanding data from multiple datasets in their source format
- Communicate with technical and business stakeholders of data
- Conduct business process analysis and requirements gathering to develop formal data structures
- Research and evaluate technical aspects of IT systems with respect to data handling and analysis capabilities and constraints.
- Research and evaluate the user experience and methods employed by users of various IT systems.
Here's What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Data modeling and Data mapping skills
- Hands on experience with SQL
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience required Master s degree preferred
- Understanding of DAMA DMBOK or CDMP certification
- Experience working with the FIB DM industry model
- Experience performing data discovery analysis and profiling
- Experience creating source to target mappings for both batch and real time data
- Ability to work on a team in a diverse multiple stakeholder environment
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Thanks And Regards