Accenture Federal Services is seeking multiple CNO Software Engineers / Developers who want to work alongside our Customer to support their critical National Security Mission. The successful candidates will be in a customer facing role, working with them directly to understand the requirements/constraints and develop the best solution to successfully complete the mission. Every project provides new learning opportunities and likely teach us something as well. If this sounds appealing to you – we’d love to chat
- Conducting CNO related software development; frontend, middleware and/or backend.
- Building, configuring, managing virtualized systems.
- Comfortable and willing to operate/maintain customer-provided COTS, GOTS or custom developed tools and capabilities.
- Testing and validating including risk assessment.
- Working with the customer to understand requirements and develop solutions.
Here's What You Need:
- Experience with C++ (3+ years).
- Experience with Python (3+ years).
- Experience with RESTful APIs in development and administration (3+ years).
- Experience CI / CD pipelines and Git version control systems (3+ years).
- Experience with Virtual systems like VMware, Virtual Box, etc.(3+ years).
- Experience working in multiple platforms.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in Digital Forensic and Software Reverse Engineering.
- Comfortable navigating the command line.
- Desire to contribute to CTF events, bug bounty programs, and speaking at the security conferences.
- Rapid Prototype Software Development.
- Active TS clearance
Thanks And Regards