We are seeking CNO developers of all skill levels to join the fast-growing Cyber team in McLean, VA. The selected candidates will develop innovative software code in teams with other developers in areas related to computer security, vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and product development. Successful candidates will leverage prior experience in software tool development to collaborate in Agile teams with other CNO developers and QA test engineers.
Here’s what you need:
- Proficiency with at least one low level language: C and assembly (x86/x64, ARM, PPC, MIPS).
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience using a debugger
Bonus points if you have:
- Expertise in one or more of the following: cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, exploit development, and software development.
- Familiarity with developing in C on Linux.
- Familiarity with using a disassembler (e.g. IDA)
- Familiarity with the Agile process
- Active Secret security clearance required, Clearable up to TS SCI and willing to undergo polygraph as needed.
Wazeer Khan LLC